Orange Hot Chocolate – Alcohol Optional!
- 3 heaped teaspoons of Callebaut Belgian Dark Chocolate Powder for Drinks
- 2 drops of Orange Spice Drops
- 300ml milk, warmed
- Squirty cream
- Mini marshmallows
- Callebaut White Chocolate Curls
- Warm the 300ml milk either in the microwave or on the hob, add in the 2-3 drops of Orange Spice Drops
- Stir in the Callebaut Belgian Dark Chocolate Powder, until combined
- Pour into your favourite Christmas mug!
- Top with squirty cream, mini marshmallows and white chocolate curls
TOP TIP: For an alternative Christmassy taste, try incorporating some more of our Spice Drops, like Mulling Spices or Cinnamon into your festive hot chocolate! Or, for an indulgent late-night tipple, add 20ml of Baileys!
- Ravifruit Peach Purée
- Chill a champagne flute
- Once cold, full the champagne flute halfway with Peach Purée
Fill to the top with prosecco, stir well and enjoy!
Baileys Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate at Home Milk Chocolate Truffle Kit
- 20ml double cream
- 20ml Baileys – any flavour of Baileys works in our truffles!
- Put the chocolate chips into a plastic bowl
- Measure the cream into a jug with the Baileys and boil it in the microwave for about 40 seconds, or bring it to the boil on the hob
- Pour the cream and Baileys mixture over the chocolate and allow it to stand for 3 minutes
- Using a spatula, combine the chocolate with the Baileys and cream mixture until you reach a smooth texture
- Put the mixture in the fridge to set for approximately 2hrs – you’ll know when it’s set when the ganache is firm enough to roll into a ball in your hands
- Put the chocolate flakes onto a plate ready to roll the truffles
- Once the ganache is firm, take a teaspoon of it, and in the palm of your hands, roll it into a ball
Roll the truffle in the chocolate flakes, coating fully, and place it on a plate. Repeat for the remaining ganache – typically makes 10-12 truffles!